Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Brandy & Andrew - 6/12/10

My best friend Brandy recently married her long time love, Andrew. She put a lot of hard work into the details of this event and it really paid off. This was the perfect southern wedding. Brandy was absolutely beautiful. Here are a few of my favorite pictures so far taken by Pam and Lucia. I have to say, we had so much fun at this wedding. Brandy treated us girls to a day at the spa on Friday including manicure, pedicure, and 30 min massage. Saturday we spent all day getting pampered with hair and make-up. That night Calvin and I danced more than we've ever danced before thanks to a fun group of people in the wedding party and a great DJ.

Congratulations Brandy and Andrew! We love you and wish you the best!


The view from the Childress Suite where Calvin and I stayed. The girls also got ready here.



I requested a Rachel McAdams hairstyle from The Notebook.

Headed back in for pictures!

The couple's first dance to "The Way You Look Tonight" from Father of the Bride.

Don't we look good here? I wish I had a hair and makeup team every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment