Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

1-22-11 Photos

One of my best friends, Lucia, took photos of us near the Old Well last weekend. Lucia, thank you for the time and effort you put into creating these memories for us. You're so talented. I know we'll treasure them forever. Looking at these pictures makes me think of how much time has passed from when we first met living next door to each other the start of our sophomore year in Alderman dorm. I feel lucky to be able to call you one of my dear friends.

As a fun fact: Calvin and I actually met at UNC the start of my junior year. He had just graduated from Southern California and moved across the country to work in Carolina's Campus Rec department. Lucia was the one who talked me into dating him. I still vividly remember that conversation in the office/guest bedroom of her apartment at Stratford Hills. Thanks for the advice!










No comments:

Post a Comment