Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wisdom Teeth

This past Friday I had my wisdom teeth extracted. Both uppers and the left lower. Apparently I was feeling so good with the drugs in the "recovery" area of the dentist office that I thought it was a good idea for Calvin to snap a picture for the blog. Seriously I said, "I look pretty good considering huh? You should take a picture for the blog!" And he did. So here is the lovely picture to prove I was drugged and happy.


My mom and dad so generously came down for Friday and Saturday to help take care of Kathleen. They brought me milkshakes and helped me keep the ice packs on. Sunday was another day of rest with just Kathleen and I hanging out at the apartment. I was back at work on Monday good as new! As my good friend (who also recently had her wisdom teeth extracted) said, "Why didn't we do this when we were 18?".... I don't know, but all is well and I don't have to worry about them any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment